Saturday, September 20, 2008

Three years of blogging!

I just happened to glance back through my Archives because I knew that I started blogging in the month of September... and, oddly enough, it was September 20, 2005 when I made my very first post on here!

In honor of my third blogiversary, I went through the Archives and picked several of my favorite posts to share with you.

Avery's 2nd birthday letter (because everyone loves a sappy birthday letter, right?)

Proof that I am, in fact, married to a redneck (self-explanatory)

Fuzzies up the nose (because it's a Classic Avery story)

Damon's 6th birthday letter (more momma sap!)

Year in Review: 2006 (because it took me forever and a day to make all of those darn things!)

Poor Comet... beach pics! (because I need a beach fix right about now!)

On friends (because they really are the best group of women I know, and I miss them just as much as I knew I would)

Last day of 1st grade (because it's kinda like the sappy birthday letters, and I miss my baby boy!)

On being drugged (because writing this was therapeutic... and because one of my favorite bloggers, who doesn't know me from Adam, took the time to comment)

Seven years (because it pretty much says it all)

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Congrats on your "blogiversary"!

Lisa said...

That's a long time to be blogging! I hope I'm still blogging next year. LOL! WTG Erin.