Monday, April 24, 2006

You might be a redneck...

If your husband brings home a truck that was meant for the salvage yard and uses it to create a dirt track out of the soybean field next to your house... you might be a redneck.

Or at least your HUSBAND is certainly a redneck! :)

Welcome to my life, People.

Below you will find pics of my dear husband and his new "toy." Complete with the tree branch hanging off of the truck... this is what happens when you don't quite make Turn 2 and end up skimming the tree line next to said soybean field turned dirt track.

Yes, sometimes I wake up and ask "How did I get HERE???"



3 comments:

wyowoman said...

AWESOME CAPTURE that photo with the truck, and the blur movement and the branch!!!!!!!! You have to scrap that, and with your "journaling" you wrote here on your blog!!!!!
I came looking for your photo+scrap challenge entry... ahem! where is it?!? - thanks for your kind words about mine! Kristin

jessica said...

I love the fact that rednecks are EVERYWHERE! lmao! Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

yep...I think you would be too! First time I have seen a tree branch IN the front seat. LOL