Thursday, May 11, 2006

Bad, bad blogger!!

So, my dear mother-in-law (*waves to Chris*) sent me an e-mail this morning mentioning that she hasn't seen a new entry here in a while... I'm a BAD blogger, what can I say! :)

I love writing these silly little things, too, but sometimes I just run out of anything even halfway interesting to say... and how many pictures do you guys REALLY want to see of Damon and Avery (even if they are the cutest kids that ever lived... really!)??

So here I am now, posting, with really nothing to say! Things are ho-hum around here these days... well, there's rarely a dull moment with The Gruesome Twosome running amok, but it's still same old, same old for me, unfortunately.

One of these days, when I have more time, I'm going to upload some new pics of my offspring for your viewing pleasure, I PROMISE!! Until then, stay tuned....


1 comment:

jessica said...

LOL! Good thing you have such a cool MIL there to keep you in line ;) Hmmm... instead of pictures, maybe you could participate in a certain blog challenge. Then you would have somethin to post about *wink*

And yeah...you do need to share more pictures of the gruesome twosome! they're adorable :)