Friday, September 26, 2008

Fridays with Avery

When Avery first started preschool this year, I thought that we would really enjoy our Fridays together (the one day each week that she doesn't have school and her evil brother DOES).

Today, halfway through our Mommy/Avery Friday, I'm starting to think twice about that... the child is making me CRAZY!!!!

I guess I've gotten used to the peace and quiet that I experience every Monday through Thursday from 9am 'til 2pm. And, apparently, now that she's in school and is entertained all day by their activities, etc., Avery has now forgotten HOW to entertain herself. That sucks.

In a perfect world, I wouldn't have to work on Fridays, and Avery and I could go out and do fun things together. But the world isn't perfect... and I DO have work to do today, much to Avery's chagrin.

Is it Monday yet?!?!?

1 comment:

Linda said...

Awwww... I feel your pain, Timothy tracked out, and he will be home the next 3 weeks!