Monday, July 14, 2008

Introducing...

My dear husband has arrived in Blog Land.

Nick has always been a faithful reader of my blog. Even when he was out on the road for weeks at a time, he'd come home and spend hours online, getting caught up on developments with the kids, around the house, and in my pea-sized brain.

When I first started this blog, I never expected him to read it... let alone ENJOY reading it. And I abso-LUTE-ly never expected Nick to start his very own blog (even after 9 years, I still look at him some days and think, "who is this person??").

When Nick made his very first blog post, he asked me to edit it... and I said, "No." When he posted his second entry, he asked me to PLEASE edit it... and I said, "No." He stopped asking, but kept posting... and I kept reading. And then I decided I HAD to edit the poor blog, just a little bit! I didn't want to edit Nick's blog because I was afraid it would sound like I wrote his blog... that my editing would take his "voice" away completely. So I hesitated. But, I think he knew I would cave eventually, that the misspelled words and insane punctuation (and lack thereof) would drive me MAD. They did... so I edited (and now edit) Nick's blog posts. But I try not to go too crazy with it. It's far from perfect, but I hope it still "sounds" like Nick (not me), without totally offending people who know a thing or two about the English language.

Without further ado, go check out Nick's little space on the Web. And, if you feel like it, go really crazy and leave him a comment... it'll make his day to know that I'm not the only person reading.

5 comments:

Tammi said...

Way to go Nick! I'll be sure to check it out.

A Little Of A Lot said...

Awww, you've got a good guy there.
I just left him a comment.

Trish said...

WOOT WOOT! I left Nick some comments last night and tagged him I am also tagging you!

Anonymous said...

I tried to comment on his blog space, but it won't let me be anonymous.
Mel

ErinRagan said...

I fixed it, Smellie! You should be able to leave an "anon" comment on his blog now! :)