Saturday, April 19, 2008

Did you see the new blog header??

I finally broke down and made a new blog header. Not only was the other one really old/outdated, but the pics of the kids on the BEACH were making me extremely homesick. So they just had to go...

I know some of you (Firefox and Mac users) can't see my header, for some insane reason.

So (Dad), here it is for your viewing pleasure (although I think it looks much better in full-size on the top of my blog:

Now, I'm off to work... for real this time.

5 comments:

Marly said...

Oooh! The new header is cute! Of course, being a Mac user, I never saw the old header. ;) Thanks for sharing the "special" view!

Carrie Hewitt said...

I love it Erin! How cute....I just don't know how you do it. You are so creative! Hope you enjoyed the peace and quiet last night. I actually missed her a little, but I got over it!

Trish said...

Bad bad friend, I completely forgot i was supossed to do that for you =( But hey your header is great! Ilove it.

Avery looks so old in that picture!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Erin! =;)

Lisa said...

I noticed it right away when I came over to your blog to visit! It looks fantastic and I love the pics of your kiddos. :)