Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ONE DAY 'til Moving Day

And I'm seriously about to lose my mind!

This house is an absolute disaster area. Two rooms are floor-to-ceiling boxes... furniture is haphazardly thrown all over the house. You honestly can't walk through the living area. It's just scary.

And, of course, there's still sooooooooo much left to do. I keep telling myself that it'll all come together, and somehow the house will be empty by tomorrow evening. I'm telling myself that, but I'm not sure if I believe it...

The good news is that Nick was able to catch an earlier flight home today... so he'll arrive 3 hours earlier than expected, around 9:30pm. I think just having him here and knowing that he's awesome at getting things done (especially when I'm spazzing out!) will ease my mind quite a bit.

I'm thinking a magic wand would come in handy right about now!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Good Luck with the move, so excited that you're coming back to this side of the world. I'm off this weekend, let me know if you need any help, or a random brownie delivery. Luv ya, E

Lisa said...

Did you get that Magic Wand working? I've been thinking about your girlfriend and hoping that everything is going okay. There *is* a light at the end of the tunnel. ((((hugs))))