Monday, May 07, 2007

My date with beautiful Billy

I posted several weeks ago when I first bought my concert tickets to see my boyfriend, Billy C.

Well, this weekend was our date. And he didn't disappoint! The concert was fun, fun, and more fun. Nick actually accompanied me (even though I warned him that there would be drooling!), and we had an awesome time.

My husband gets major points for this, too... toward the end of the concert he told me he was leaving for a minute to use the restroom (I didn't figure I'd miss him much, considering what my eyes were feasting on at the time! lol)... So, Nick left the concert tent, but ummm, never came back. The concert actually ended, and I had no clue WHAT to do... how to find Nick in the huge crowd of people leaving the tent, milling around. Just when I was about to give up and trek back to the car, hoping he'd have the sense to meet me there, I saw his big black cowboy hat in the crowd. I said, "Where the heck have you been?!?!" And he says, "Getting this..." and holds up a scrumptuous pic of half-naked Billy that he purchased for me.

I thought that was too sweet. And later I realized how comical it was that my big redneck manly man husband was milling around carrying a picture of a half-naked man... I'm sure it was a proud moment for him.

Here are some drool-worthy pics that I took of my dear Billy during the concert... Isn't he yummy?!?!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, Billy. There isn't much I wouldn't do for you.