Sunday, March 25, 2007

I have a date...

on a magical evening in May, with this gorgeous specimen:



I just purchased two tickets to a Billy Currington concert. *jumping for joy!*

My husband told me he would accompany me to the concert if I want him to... but he said he doesn't want to sit around watching me drool all evening (so if that's the case, I should find a girlfriend to go with me).

Silly, silly little man.

There will undoubtedly be drooling. I can listen to his MUSIC at home. Duh.

3 comments:

Linda said...

YUMMY!!! have fun girl!!! You deserve it.. so, who ya taking? LOL

Ellen said...

Dude, I'm in. Forget the husband, you and I can drool over my future husband all night long. Did you ever ask him to be your friend? Maybe I will so that we'll have broken the ice before we meet in person.

ErinRagan said...

Linda, if Nick decides he can't handle the drool factor, I'm hoping Trish will join me... and bring along a paper bag for me to breathe into when I begin to hyperventilate. lol

Ellie, No, Billy C is not on my friend list. But I'm not sure what makes you think he's YOUR future husband. Get in line.