Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's sooooooo QUIET!

This morning, for the first time ever, I took Avery to a babysitter. wahhhhhhhhh!

It's really not tooo horrible, because her new "sitter" is my very good friend Trish. And Avery loooooves her Miss Trish, so I know she's having a fun time without Mommy today!

Still, it's very strange... after being a SAHM for over 6 years, it feels totally bizarre to NOT have a child here in the house with me today! (Although, I have to admit, I AM enjoying it!!).

I've been extremely busy with editing work lately... I can't force myself to turn the work down because we need the money, Lord knows. But, it's getting more and more impossible to get my work done with a child, or two, underfoot. And my stress level has been through the roof lately, as a result.

So, I asked Trish if she would be interested in keeping Avery for me two days a week.

When I woke Avery this morning, she was hesitant to wake up (because she's her mother's child! lol). But as soon as I said, "Do you wanna go see Miss Trish?" the girl literally JUMPED out of bed, all smiles.

So, now, I guess I need to get to work and try not to wonder what dear Avery is doing. Sigh.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Yeah well you can have my 2 of you need some smaller ones to fill the void. I promise you you'll beg to do work after an hour hehehehe. I'm sure Avery will cope much better than you so no worries.

Anonymous said...

So you mean I shouldn't spend the entire day e-mailing and distracting you?
Who will help me solve the blogger mysteries I discover???

Anonymous said...

Good for you!