Monday, May 07, 2007

Yes, my husband has a tongue...

Don't worry, it's not as perverse as it sounds... this post should still get a PG rating, I promise (okay, maybe PG-13).

Nick has this problem when it comes to being photographed... every time he sees a camera pointing in his direction, he sticks his tongue out. He's been doing this for as long as I've known him. I think the ONLY pics I have of the man without his tongue hanging out are from the day we got married (thank goodness he cooperated for THAT, at least!).

After the Billy C. concert Friday night, we went to karaoke with some friends (and had a fabulous time... the only thing better than a date with beautiful Billy is the fun post-Billy date with my hubby... tongue hanging out and all). All evening, our friends and I tried to get a picture of Nick without his tongue... but we had NO luck.
Instead, I ended up with lots of pictures like these:




No comments: