Wednesday, May 30, 2007

An evening at the beach

Last night after dinner, we decided to take the kids and Comet down to the beach for a while.

The weather was gorgeous, and sitting on the beach watching the waves is always therapeutic for me, so I thoroughly enjoyed it! Damon is insane... I figured he would splash around on the edge of the water, but oh no... Damon got IN the freezing cold ocean (it's a wonder he doesn't have pneumonia today!). Comet and Avery wanted nothing to do with the water, but had fun playing/running in the sand and helping Nick look for seashells.

Here are some pics I managed to take before my camera battery died on me.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know im a computer no-nothing...could u show me how to get pictures OFF of the camera....im so jealous looking at yours....

Alli said...

GREAT photos!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a perfect evening ...*S*... I love being able to check in this way!

--Gramma Chris