Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Will blog for food (or recipes, anyway!)

Thanks to my friend Angie for telling me about this awesome contest!

Check out this yummy cookbook, and tell your friends!

Here's one of my fave, easy recipes... my husband loves this and can eat the whole thing himself in one sitting!

Turkey Pie

1 lb. ground turkey
1 jar salsa
1 c. (or more, if you're a cheese lover like Nick!) shredded cheddar cheese
1 pkg. crescent rolls
sour cream (optional)

Brown ground turkey and drain. Mix salsa into turkey and cook for a few minutes, until warm.
Line a pie pan or round baking dish with crescent roll dough.
Pour turkey/salsa mixture on top of dough.
Top with shredded cheese.
Bake at 375 degrees for approx. 25 minutes.
Top with sour cream (if you're a sour cream lover like me!), and Enjoy!

1 comment:

FerfeLaBat said...

OK. I'm going to make this and report back. That sounds ... kinda tasty. I almost want to Fritata it with egg and a little heavy cream.