Sunday, April 09, 2006

Cybercrop Time!

It's not as perverse as it sounds, I promise!

Scrapforums is hosting an awesome online crop that started this weekend... all sorts of fun challenges and games are going on over there, and of course, being the "Scrapforums Superstar" that I am, I'm participating.

Tonight, I completed my first challenge... weeeee! It was a scraplift challenge... meaning you find someone else's layout that you like, and you copy it. I had to "lift" from Princesslala. I found
this adorable layout in her gallery, and this is what I did with it:


(Kit is Love This Guy from Jessica Bolton; brads are from DSP; and tag alphas are from ???)

I haven't digi scrapped in ages, so it was especially fun for me.

I'm looking forward to completing some more challenges this week. If any scrappers out there are interested, the crop runs until this Thursday, so there's still time to come on over and play!

2 comments:

jessica said...

No way. Why would I want to play with them? LOL ... kidding, of course! I am hoping to have some real PLAY time this week. Wonderful photo of you two, and the layout is gorgeous!! It's so great to see my stuff in use. Off to check out the original now.

Denise said...

Great layout, Erin! Love it! And now, I've added YOU to my list of favorite blogs to read too...look out! You'd better not slack, Missy! :D