Monday, April 03, 2006

Boo Hoo!

So, yesterday I returned home from what SHOULD have been a fabulous weekend with the girls, scrapbooking my little heart out. Something I've been looking forward to for MONTHS!!!

Well, the weekend started out great.... but, halfway through, I came down with Damon's stomach virus that he had before I left. So, I spent the second half of the weekend either in the bathroom or in bed. I ended up leaving hours early on Sunday because it was clear that I wouldn't be doing anything halfway productive, anyway, and they kicked me out of the hotel room at 11am. It was the most miserable 3.5-hour drive home... I was just praying that I'd make it home without having to pull off the road and get sick. BLECH!

When I finally got home, I broke down into tears upon seeing the miserable little faces staring back at me... Damon and Avery were both feeling dreadful, too... they'd spent the whole weekend sick as well (thanks Amber, AJ, Grandma Chris, and of course, DADDY, for taking such good care of them while I was gone!). So, now we're all lying around feeling equally rotten and fighting each other for the bathroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw Erin that sucks so much!!! I didn't realize you had to drive that far feeling like that. Oh I would have been hating life! I stress if I have to drive 15 minutes when I'm not feeling well! LOL I hope you and the little ones get to feeling better very soon!