Saturday, January 10, 2009

I know you wanna know...

What I'm reading, what I plan to read next, and what I've read so far this year. Of course you do, who wouldn't want to know that fascinating information about me??

So check out my cute, new widgets (what the heck is a widget, exactly? I have no clue!) in my sidebar!

I've been wanting to keep track of my reading for some time now... and since a brand new year just started, I figured this was a good time to do it. I signed up for a nifty Shelfari account today and added those three lists. One of these days, maybe I'll go so far as to add some of the books I've read in the past, too... but that just makes my head swim; it's a pretty overwhelming task!

And now, I really need to step away from the blog (and the books) and get some work done. I keep saying that, don't I? I'm still waiting for that anti-procrastination pill... clearly, I could use a large dose!!

1 comment:

Angela James said...

I'm now desperately wishing you'd ditch this blog theme and get a new one that's not broken. Your sidebars are almost too tiny to read and kind of fall all over the place. Waaah!