Friday, December 12, 2008

The Real Damon and Avery

As a blog reader, I know that it's really easy to read mommy blogs and read goofy stories about their kids and think, "how cute, how sweet" and imagine that the children featured are cute, sweet, angelic little people. Even though we KNOW that's not realistic, that's what we picture, right? At least I do, usually...

Well, just in case any of you are under the impression that Damon and Avery are cute, sweet, angelic little people... this video was taken this afternoon while they were sledding and having a "good time" together. It's very representative of a typical minute or two spent with them, on any given afternoon.

And, yes, I sat back with my camera and laughed deliriously while they yelled at, hit, and kicked each other and whined and threw temper tantrums. If I don't laugh, I'll cry. Really.

Welcome to my world...

5 comments:

A Little Of A Lot said...

OMG, it's Ben and Reagan !!! I just sat and watched this movie repeatedly, making myself feel a little better each time knowing I'm not the only one suffering

Maria said...

That could be any pairing of my children. That followed by 20 minutes of whining. I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones who kick each other and then laugh.

Grampy said...

Makes me glad I'm NOT a kid (and it looks C-O-L-D!!

Nicole said...

OMG, those are my kids!

I like that you turned the camera off right before you went after Damon.. LOLOL! (wink wink)

Lisa said...

Hee Hee! I loved listening to *you* laugh at them. That's such a hysterical video! I need to get a "snapshot" like that of my two going at it someday for posterity.