Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

I attempted to make this post about Christmas earlier this morning... but Blogger did not want to cooperate. So now I'm thinking I'll be lucky just to get these pics posted for your viewing pleasure!

Here's Avery, sitting in her new Rose Petal Cottage (one part of the monstrous thing, anyway!)... I don't think she was fully awake yet!This is the Cherry Blossom Market that goes along with the Cottage...
More Cottage pics, before Avery got to it and started rearranging (and trapping the dogs in it!).
Avery's loot under the tree...
Damon's side of the tree...
Damon waiting patiently for Avery and Daddy, before he could start ripping gifts open.
Still waiting for Daddy to get out of bed. (And, no, I don't beat my son, but his friends are a little on the rough side!)
Ripping the Wii open!
Taylor Swift!!!! Avery was too excited about this gift!
That was our Christmas morning in a nutshell!

2 comments:

Trish said...

GREAT CHRISTMAS! I love that Avery house, I was thinking doll house and I know now you have lost your mind ROFL

She looks like she loves that, I mean what little girl wouldn't! Love ya!!

Emily Suzann said...

Looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas. Claire got the Rose Petal Cottage too! She has mastered saying "Op it Mama" so that we will open it for her to go in and out the door.
Wish I was there to play the Wii with Damon!
XOXO
Emily :)