Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Fall Fun

I posted just a few days ago about my favorite (and only) tree... remember? Well, TODAY, it decided to lose all of its leaves. I'm not kidding... this morning, there were leaves on my tree. By this afternoon, my front yard was buried under three inches of leaves... from one (rather large) tree! The kids had a blast playing in the leaves after school this afternoon...

They even made leaf angels!

And they humored me by smiling for a picture or two...
Then played in the leaves some more.
It was almost as fun as playing in the snow. And I have a feeling we'll see plenty of that before long!!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the leaf angel, scrap it! =;)

Eleni Gratsia said...

What brilliant photos!! :)

Kat's Credence said...

The pics turned out great, I agree, scrap them!

jeaniesworld said...

ive come to the conclusion that little miss avery is getting too grown up looking! shes got that "im losing all my baby fat look". i remember when maia hit that stage. its been too long! miss you!

Lisa said...

Awesome awesome pictures! I love the leaf angel! Both of the kids look adorable in these pictures, of course

Michelle said...

Leaf angels! Love it. They are too cute.