Sunday, October 19, 2008

Still here, still dieting...

I guess I've been slacking on the blog posts lately. I think I've been spending too much time in the kitchen!

This dieting thing is a lot of work... my kitchen is full of healthy foods that I'm not used to preparing. So, I've been trying to fix things ahead of time so that I'm not tempted to grab something "quick and easy"... and NOT on my diet!

So far, so good. Nick and I are both losing weight every day, which is a great motivator. We did cave and start drinking diet soda, however, because we're just NOT water drinkers. We were both feeling dehydrated from lack o' fluids... and figured diet soda was better than nothing. That first swig of Diet Pepsi was probably the highlight of my week!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Good for you & for Nick. I've been trying to "be good" about my food intake since August, but I'm not doing a great job. We can motivate each other!