Saturday, September 06, 2008

I AM still a scrapbooker!!

I was really beginning to wonder whether my scrapbooking days were officially a thing of the past. It's been a really long time since I've scrapped... and even longer time since I've scrapped and actually enjoyed it!

But, today I rediscovered my inner scrapper!

My favorite little scrapping group on the Web is having a cybercrop this weekend... and they've inspired me (because they're a great group of talented, fun women). Here are some mediocre pictures of the stunning (ha!) layouts that I completed today (click on any pic to see it in more detail... because you know you want to):




(FYI, I don't generally torture you guys with every layout that I create... I used to post them quite often and then realized that no one really cares... but today was a special scrapping day for me, so suck it up!)

6 comments:

Duckman said...

I get to see them in person and I still enjoy seeing them here. So I think that everyine else can enjoy then too!

Grampy said...

Can't wait to see you all in person for Columbus Day weekend!

Carrie Hewitt said...

They look great Erin! I wish we could have a scrapbook night, just you and I. Wouldnt that be fun?

ErinRagan said...

How about a whole weekend, Carrie?? Check your email! ;)

Linda said...

YAY Erin!!! I am so proud of you for scrapping!!!!! They look awesome!

Lisa said...

Your inner scrapbooker really wanted to come out to play, huh? She did a fab job! Woot Woot Woot!