Sunday, August 31, 2008

4 Things

I was tagged the other day by my friend Melissa, so here goes...

Four place I go over and over:
Damon's school
Wal-Mart
McDonald's
the pharmacy

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Emily
Susan
Christie
Granny

Four places I would rather be right now:
by the ocean
Georgia
in bed
anywhere with friends

Four TV shows that I watch over and over:
Drake and Josh
iCarly
Hannah Montana
Ben 10
(can you tell who usually has control of the remote in our house??)

Four things I have for breakfast:
peanut butter toast
cereal
egg and cheese sandwich
coffee

Four animals I like best:
dogs
otters
monkeys
elephants

Four beaches I’ve been to:
Ocean City, MD
Bermuda
Outer Banks
Daytona Beach, FL

Tag 4 people:
I'm tagging whoever hasn't done this one already, because most of my blogging friends have, it seems!

1 comment:

Grampy said...

Whatever happened to TURTLES?