Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I knew I was crazy...

when I decided to take on EXTRA work.

Now, I've decided that I was absolutely, positively "batshit crazy" (to steal one of my favorite, most colorful phrases from my friend Angie, lol!).

I'm still muddling through the FIRST of 70 chapters of the new book... and I'm currently 4-5 days behind on my other editing work.

I keep thinking I could just unplug my computer and never turn it on again, and maybe my clients would just consider me dead after a week or so of no communication. But living in a cardboard box and eating out of a garbage can doesn't really appeal.

So I'm TRYING desperately to get through this... one comma (and one pot of coffee) at a time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!!! Just found your blog again and wanted to say hello!!! Heard you moved???!!!!

fireflymom said...

Hang in there!

Linda said...

You can do it Erin!!! Are ya finished yet?