Thursday, December 06, 2007

Snow and Tree Trimming and More

First of all, I'm sooo beyond excited tonight because I'm blogging again from my beloved laptop! weeee! My friends Michelle and Brian are the absolute BEST... Brian ordered a new fan for me, installed it, and delivered it this evening. I've never been so glad to see a piece of machinery come into my house! I have seriously missed this baby!
Also newsworthy around these parts... for the past TWO DAYS we've seen snow!!! Snow is definitely a rare occurrence around here... so twice in two days is really crazy stuff! It didn't amount to much, but was still fun to see everything covered in white. Here are a couple of pics from my back door yesterday morning, while it was still falling. I think we had even more today, but I wasn't energetic enough to take pics, so these will have to do.

And, yep, that's Nick's pumpkin truck in the above photo. He was home for a nice, long visit this time... which only made it harder to say goodbye this morning, I think. He'll be home in about 2.5 weeks, just in time for Christmas morning. But unfortunately he'll probably only be here for about 24 hours then. I'm really not looking forward to "handling" all of Christmas on my own. The shopping and the wrapping and the assembling, etc. Blech. I'm definitely in a Bah Humbug kinda mood this year...

I did have Nick's help with putting the tree up before he left, though. I was grateful for that, because it's one of my least favorite things about Christmas, lol. Here are the kids last night, hanging the ornaments:



I really can't believe Christmas is right around the corner. ACK! I'm soooo not ready for it this year.

1 comment:

Keener Family said...

AWWW! I'm so glad he was there to help! That pic of the kids together is so STINKIN cute!!