Friday, December 07, 2007

Lizzie Balboa

My mom has had her sewing machine out lately... and one of the things she's created, and we've all enjoyed immensely, is this little coat for Lizzie. The dog is soooo cold-blooded and has no fur to keep her warm on these bitter cold days... so now she has a little help in that department.

She's not really a fan of the hood, but it's so stinkin' cute. I can't help but giggle every time I see Lizzie walking around in her new hoodie, which is even personalized. tee hee. And I think she looks like Rocky, so I now call her "Lizzie Balboa" and sing the Rocky theme song when she crosses my path.





7 comments:

Maria said...

Erin, Your Mom really needs to open an Etsy store--that dog hoodie is too cute--Luke-ass needs a hoodie, how much would she sell on for (e-mail me)

Angela James said...

omg, that hoodie is too cute on Lizzie! I made Josh come and look. I love it! If I had a dog, I'd totally buy one ;)

ErinRagan said...

She could probably make some for your kitties, Angie, lolol.

Isn't she adorable? I'm totally in love with Lizzie Balboa! ;)

Shayna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shayna said...

That's so cute!

fireflymom said...

That's so cute. Your Mom should even sell them through the local dog groomers!

Linda said...

OMG... taht is too cute!!! LOVE it!! That *almost* makes me want a doggie! LOL