Friday, September 21, 2007

It's my blogiversary! Gimme some love.

Well, kind of... it was actually yesterday.

Two years ago, I started this fun little blog... I had no clue what I was doing (and still don't), and I didn't think anyone would actually read it anyway. I'm still not sure WHO visits my little space on the Web... other than the chosen few who reveal themselves via comments every so often! I know that someone is visiting (and from what general geographic area you're visiting from), because my nifty tracker tells me so. But, seriously, I know a lot of people in the D.C. area and I'm quite certain I know no one in The Netherlands... so the nifty tracker isn't all that helpful after all, darn it.

So, in honor of my 2nd blogiversary, do me a favor and come out of lurkdom and post a comment. I promise it won't hurt... it'll only take 2 seconds of your time and will absolutely make my day (I'm so easy to please).

And if you feel silly posting "Hi, I'm here" and need more of a purpose to persuade you to comment... then tell me what you love and/or hate about my blog and what you'd like to see more of here (sorry, Ellen, I don't HAVE any naked pictures of Jon Bon Jovi... pick something else). Pretty please?!?!

11 comments:

Ellen said...

How'd you know that's what I'd like to see? Guess my undying love for JBJ is not a secret. But now my coworkers think I'm crazy since it made me laugh so hard I snorted. I'm such a classy bitch. Happy blogiversary, and thanks for convincing me to start my own blog. You're the best!

ErinRagan said...

YAY! I made Ellen snort... at work even! lolol

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin! It's Tammi! I check your blog everyday. I love the way you write and tell your stories! Most times it gives me a good giggle!

A naked picture of JBJ would make me happy too! LOVE THAT MAN!

Love ya! Tammi

Maria said...

I am a daily checker of the Erin Blog and I Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin. Your blog often leaves me smiling. Out of sight is not out of mind!

Alli said...

Hey Erin...i check it a couple times a week!!! Love it.....

Grampy said...

What's NOT to love. . . I even check it when I'm "on the road" --been in GA/TN and MS for the past couple of weeks. . . EVERYBODY LOVES ALL OF IT

Marly said...

Hey Erin, Happy Blogiversary! I'm reading...

Anonymous said...

I check almost every day & must say I am disappointed if it goes too long without an update.

Trish said...

Hey I am here! I read all the time! You sure can tell a story =)

Anonymous said...

Just waving hello!