Friday, July 06, 2007

The cutest little body I've ever seen

Avery got a new swimsuit today. So far this summer, she's been wearing a suit that's two sizes too small... so I figured it was time! We're going to a pool party tomorrow afternoon, and I just couldn't see forcing her into her too-small suit yet again! I let Avery pick out the suit she wanted, and she insisted on a two-piece (have I ever told you what a DIVA she is?!?!). Apparently she's very excited about her new suit... it's been ON her person since we brought it home from the store this afternoon, lol.

She also got a new tube for the pool...

And, of course, I can't take pics without including some close-up shots! Avery even insisted that we take one "together." So, you see, the mysterious Mommy person who is almost always behind the camera really does exist!


7 comments:

Trish said...

OH MY! She is to adorable, Erin. I was looking at the first picture and she looks like she is 6 or 7! I love that color on her, perfect and ITA a 100% Diva!

Kelly said...

Erin this may be a stupid question but have you always had bangs?

I like the blue. Good choice Avery.

Grampy said...

WOW! . . . Emma looks like she's ready to star in "South Pacific!"
...Great color -- great bod -- and thanx for the closeups of mudda and dawter!

Alli said...

what a cutie!!!!!!

Linda said...

She is cute modeling her new suit. Have fun at the pool party.

Anonymous said...

Twins!

Linda said...

She is too adorable, and looks so much like her mommy!!!