Thursday, June 14, 2007

A day at the park with Avery

On Damon's last full day of school, Avery and I took advantage of our last day alone (for a while, anyway!). We discovered a new-to-us park that's not far from our house, and had a great time playing, sliding, swinging, etc., and just enjoying some Mommy/Avery moments.

Of course, I took advantage of the opportunity to get some good photos of Avery! She's so hard to photograph here lately... she either smiles TOO big or she refuses to look at the camera at all.

Here are some of my favorites from the day, anyway (even if she didn't cooperate very well!):








3 comments:

Linda said...

Erin, she is growing up so much! She is just beautiful like her Mama!!! Miss ya girlie!

Linda said...

Hey Erin! you've been Tagged! Check it out...
http://theworldthatrevolvesaroundme.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little lady! I remember when she was in your belly!!!!
Hmmmm, I wonder why lately I always seem to notice how fast other people's children are growing up... it cannot be because I'm thinking how fast Regan is growing up. I will never accept that!