Monday, December 04, 2006

Fuzzy Socks (this post is for you, Ellie!)

So, a couple of months ago, my dear friend Ellen showed up on my doorstep for a surprise visit. We had a fun time while she was here, which included shopped at the nearby outlet stores. In our travels, I spied some oh-so-comfy-looking fuzzy socks... you know, the ones that just scream "touch me!" as you're walking past them??

Well, a couple of weeks later, I got a surprise package in the mail from Ellen (she is just FULL of surprises, lol)... the package included a cute handmade Halloween card and TWO PAIR of the cutest-ever fuzzy socks!! It made my day, for sure...

And, apparently my children really like my new socks, too.

Here is a pic of them a few nights ago, enjoying the warm, fuzzy socks from Ellie.


4 comments:

meliss said...

awww.. look at their chubby little legs!

Great picture! The socks are color coordinated with your bedspread!

Anonymous said...

sarah loves the fuzzy socks too!!! its all the rage!
love ya!

Tracey Taylor said...

You've gotta love surprises. That pic is too cute.

Ellen said...

Your post made my day. Sorry it took me a week to read it, moving sucks and having no internet makes me crazy! I'll have to look for some in kid sizes, you never know when something might show up on your door. Love you!