Thursday, October 26, 2006

TGITh! (and a small work rant)

Yes, I'm a little "off," but my Thursday is like the rest of the world's Friday.

Nick works a Sunday night through Thursday night schedule... so tonight is his last shift this work week, and it's always a huge relief to have him HERE for a couple of days, helping with his devil spawn... oops, i mean... angelic children!

I'm still buried under work... hellacious work... editing articles that technically can't be considered "articles" since they aren't made up of actual sentences or paragraphs. They're more like 20-page lists of fragments (and portions of them aren't even in English, go figure). I'm not at all sure how this batch of work even made it far enough to hit my desk... because, really, there is a whole list of people who are supposed to approve articles before they get to me. They must all be on vacation this month. That's the only explanation I can come up with, anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard "So Happy It's Thursday" but I guess that doesn't quite apply in your case. Hope you're enjoying the end of Nick's off time!