Friday, June 30, 2006

Bad Blogger

I do realize that I haven't posted anything new in ages. And, no, I don't really have a good excuse... other than the fact that this has certainly turned into a "photo blog," and I haven't had any new, cute photos to share lately.

And to make matters worse, we're leaving on vacation tomorrow morning! So, this will be the last you'll hear from me for at least another week, diehard fans.

Nick's mom rented a beach house for her whole beloved family for the next week. So, we are currently doing laundry 'round the clock, arranging for boarding for Lizzie, and will soon be packing everything but the kitchen sink for our departure in the a.m.

Never fear, when we return I will surely have oodles and oodles of beach/family pics to share... so stay tuned! And Happy 4th of July to everyone!!!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Have a great trip!!

meliss said...

Enjoy your time with everyone!
Make sure you get away with Nick for an evening! ;)