Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Insomnia at its finest!

Okay, so I wasn't "tagged" (darn it! Why don't more people tag me??)... But, I stole this from some unsuspecting blogger's blog and I'm starting my own game of Tag. So there. [I can do that, can't I? CAN'T I, ANGIE (my unofficial blog expert)?? LOL]

Here goes:

2 names you go by (other than the obvious): Ragan and Boss
2 parts of your heritage: Irish and German
2 things that scare you: death and chemical imbalances
2 things you are wearing right now: sweatpants and my charm bracelet that my Gram gave me when I graduated from college in '98 (that I discovered hidden in the depths of my medicine cabinet today)
2 favorite songs (at the moment): Honkytonkbadonkadonk by Trace Adkins and Must Be Doing Something Right by my boyfriend Billy Currington
2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love): honesty and commitment
2 truths: I've been blessed in so many ways and Gosh darn it, people like me!
2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex): big, muscular arms and that "traily" area between a man's shorts and his bellybutton (was that specific enough for you? LOL)
2 of your favorite hobbies: scrapbooking and reading
2 things you want really badly: to hit the lottery and to learn how to go to sleep at a decent hour every night
2 places you want to go on vacation: Hawaii and a Cruise to Nowhere
2 things you want to do before you die: Get caught up on my scrapbooks and see my children happy
2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick: I cry a lot and I love PINK (the color, not the "singer!")
2 things you are thinking about now: Why in God's name am I still awake at 3:30am and Who introduced me to this whole blogging thing anyway??
2 stores you shop at: Walmart and Dollar General
3 people you would like to see play along? Angie, Julie, and Trish

And don't ask me why that last one is 3, whereas the others were all 2, because I just don't know! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.... did you steal this from my blog?! hehehee...

(this is Jessica)

ErinRagan said...

Hmmm, probably! :)
honestly, I can't remember b/c I was blog-surfing at an insane hour of the night when I stole it! LOL

ErinRagan said...

Sorry, Linda! :)
I'll get you next time, for sure!