Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Bring on da Funk!


I recently joined scrapforums.com, a neat online forum chock full o' scrapbooking fun, not to mention some VERY talented women in the world of scrapping! Last week, I participated very little in their "Seasons Greetings Crop and Win" cybercrop and I was so tickled to WIN the $25 gift certificate prize! Woo Hoo!!! (I spent it today in a matter of minutes, stocking up on new Chatterbox papers... fuel for my latest addiction! LOL)

Starting this week, they're sponsoring a "huge layout contest" called "Funk It Up!" and it sounds like a crazy, cool time to me!

So, if your creative juices are flowing (or even if they're not, but you could use some fresh inspiration), check them out and enter the contest with me!

1 comment:

Nicole White said...

You totally rock girl! Thanks :)