Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My Little Snowbunnies!




Okay, so the title of this post is VERY misleading... and, the pictures are even more misleading!

We had our first snow of the season yesterday... So, today I knew I'd have to bundle the kids up and take them out to make snowmen, snow angels, stinging snowballs, etc. Damon started asking to go out as soon as he woke up this morning. Actually, he was asking yesterday when there was still no accumulation on the ground.

So, this afternoon, I spent 45 minutes getting everyone ready to brave the cold air and snow outside. I managed to take a few cute pictures before Avery got wet and cold and was more than ready to come back inside (What can I say?? She's her mother's daughter!).

And, even though our "snow fun" only lasted a few minutes, now I'll have these pictures forever... Years from now, the kids will look back at these photos and think, "Wow! We had some fun playing in the snow for HOURS that day!"

What they don't know (or remember), won't hurt them!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Wow look at all that snow. Looks like they had a blast.