Monday, November 21, 2005

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

This week, my friend Julie challenged the members of our "Mom's Group" to keep a log of five things that we're grateful for each day.

So, here's my list for today...

1. I'm grateful for my new cable modem.

2. I'm grateful that my stomach flu came and went already this week... Nick has it now and I'm glad it's him and not me.

3. I'm grateful that gas prices are going down finally, and that I was able to fill my tank for under 30 bucks today!!

4. I'm grateful for my editing job. It drives me crazy most of the time b/c I'm always behind on work, but I know that without it, I wouldn't be able to stay home with my kids.

5. I'm grateful that I have two healthy children. I "met" a woman online this week (from one of my yahoo groups) who has lost, not one, but TWO of her babies (one at 4 months old; one at 18 months), and just imagining that kind of loss was so heartbreaking and made me realize how blessed I've been.


Stay tuned for more things I'm grateful for!

No comments: