Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Five More Things I Thank My Lucky Stars For

1. I'm grateful for awesome friends that I've met (and continue to meet) via my Mom's Group! It's funny that a year ago, I didn't know any of them, and today, I honestly can't imagine my life without them.

2. I'm grateful that my parents, who were just "Mom" and "Dad" for most of my life, have become two of my best friends, now that I'm an adult.

3a & b. I'm grateful that I was finally inspired to read the Harry Potter series... I literally "devoured" books 1--6, and LOVED them. I'm also grateful that Ms. Rowling still has one book left in the series... it gives me something to look forward to in the literary world! :)

4. I'm grateful for families [mine and Nick's (see pic below)]... no matter how "dysfunctional" they may be. I'm looking forward a long overdue "get-together" with Nick's mom this Thanksgiving.

5. I'm grateful for the fact that Damon LOVES school! I was a little stressed about him adjusting to pre-K this year, but he never ceases to amaze me.



No comments: