Friday, January 09, 2009

Let It Snow!

Tonight, we're expecting our first significant snowfall of the year. So, this afternoon Nick and I took the kids shopping for new sleds. These were supposed to be on Santa's shopping list for Christmas, but they must've slipped his mind! Ooops, Bad Santa!

When we got home from the store, it was almost dark, but Damon wanted to try out his new sled... so he took it for a few runs down the little hill in our front yard. And, of course, being the photo freak that I am, I went out to snap a few shots of him. I love pictures where you can actually see the snow falling (even if they are horrible, blurry, night photos!).




And here's Avery... having a fit because I wouldn't let her sled tonight... in the dark, in her SKIRT and short sleeves. I am a wicked momma.
By the time we wake up tomorrow, it should be a Winter Wonderland out there. So, never fear, Avery, you'll get your chance to sled to your little heart's content soon enough!

No comments: