Monday, May 19, 2008

This is my life

Avery came running into my room, just moments ago... grinning from ear to ear, jumping up and down with excitement, super-dee-duper (yes, I've watched Barney a time or two) proud of herself.

"Momma! Guess what?!?!?"

"What, Ave???" (thinking she must've found a cure for the common cold or something)

"I just wiped my butt... all my myself!!! with wipies!! and LOOK, Momma... I didn't even get my hands dirty!"

Momma just looks at Avery, speechless... I mean, really, what IS the proper response to that??

Avery clearly wants praise... she says (still grinning and bouncing up and down):

"Isn't it AMAZING, Mommy???"

Yes, Avery... amazing... that's one word for it.

And THIS is what my life has become. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

No comments: