Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spreading some family love!

YAY! My cousin Carrie just started a blog, starring her adorable 9-month-old daughter, Addie.

Carrie has been a long-time reader/commenter on my blog (and some of my friends', too, lol), and I've always wondered why she didn't start one of her own... so I was tickled to receive notice today that she did!

If you wanna follow the Hewitt's and see how stinkin' cute little Addie is, you can find them at this little space on the Web.

Happy Blogging, Carrie!!! :)

1 comment:

Carrie Hewitt said...

Thanks Erin.....I hope your friends don't think I am a crazed lunatic, but I just so happened to fall in love with those little boys of Trish's too and I live vicariously thru the friend with the cool traveling nurse job! Hope they know I mean well....thanks for the incentive. Hopefully, I can keep up with it!