Saturday, February 09, 2008

I might live after all

Today, for the first time in almost a week, I feel halfway human again! Still pretty far from 100%, but definitely an improvement... thank goodness.

I even ventured out of the house, which was uber-exciting! Mom and I took the kids to the mall today and met my sister-in-law and three nieces for the afternoon. My oldest niece, Sarah, and a friend of hers went to the library at the mall, where they had Dance Dance Revolution set up for the kids to play... it was so fun to watch them jump around like lunatics (just observing made me feel dizzy!). I have a feeling it won't be too terribly long before we add DDR to our collection of PS2 games (although I'm still gunning for a karaoke game first!).

So, we only have a little over a week before Nick shows up here to pack us up! I'm getting excited... mostly excited to SEE my husband again and know that we'll see him fairly regularly once we get moved. I'm also looking forward to getting settled in our new place and then setting out to discover our new town! I have to keep all of the positives in mind because I'm also getting really sad, knowing that we have a lot of goodbyes ahead of us here. I hate goodbyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are feeling a bit better!!!!!!!
I can't believe your move is coming right up. Give me a shout if you need to scream. LOL

BTW...beautiful photos of Avery that your friend took!

Love ya, babe!

Lisa said...

This week is going to fly by, huh? Lots to do, but maybe that's a good thing. I'll be thinking about you a lot and hoping everything goes smoothly!

((((((((((((hugs))))))))))