Tuesday, September 25, 2007

There should be a sign...

when you walk into Wal-Mart that says this:

WARNING: No matter your intention, you WILL spend at least $100 before you leave this store. Have a nice day!! [insert that annoying damn smiley face sticker here]

Avery and I went to Wal-Mart this afternoon... to buy dog food and a calendar. DOG FOOD and a CALENDAR. I should've spent, oh, around $13.

THAT was my intention.

An hour later, I forked over $101 and walked to my car feeling slightly ill. How does one spend $101 when she goes to Wal-Mart to buy dog food and a calendar??

They should hand out a different kind of sticker when you leave the store... a "smiley" that's NOT smiling and has eyes bugging out of its head in shock. Or complimentary Kleenex to dry your tears... that would work, too.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I too feel you pain.

Trish said...

Happens everytime DALE goes to WalMart...bwahahahahaha! That is why he doesnt go ;)

Alli said...

LOL!!! I have the same problem but at Target...I avoid our WM!! Hope you got a lot of stuff!

Anonymous said...

I am with you all the way!!!! my gallon of milk in always $50....