Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Determination

When Avery was born back in 2003, we were given the cutest ever little shirt at the hospital. I've kept this shirt tucked away in the top drawer of her dresser, as a memento.

I certainly never expected my chubby 3.5-yr-old daughter to WEAR it. And when she came out of her room the other day holding said shirt and told me she wanted to wear it, I informed her that it was a "baby shirt," for newborns, and there was no way it would fit her now.

She loves to prove me wrong.

And, actually, once I saw her in it (cutting off the circulation in her arms and stretched to the max), I realized that I never took a picture of Newborn Avery wearing the shirt announcing her place of birth.
So, now we have the pics. Better late than never.

6 comments:

Grampy said...

I'm now convinced she's on steroids!

Alli said...

that is funny!!!!! cute photos!!!

Anonymous said...

that is too cute.

Kelly said...

HAHAHA Nice pictures. I can't believe you got her in there.

Check out my blog. I wrote an entry just for you.

ErinRagan said...

I didn't PUT her in there, Kelly... she did it all on her own! She's a little peculiar.

Kelly said...

Yes Avery is talented. I can't even get Josie is 3 or 6 month stuff anymore. Love the pics.