Friday, April 20, 2007

Wow... over 2 weeks since I posted. This might be an all-time low.

Sadly enough, I don't think anything exciting has happened in all of that time to update you on. It's just been more of the same around here.

Even though we haven't had many warm days, Spring is definitely upon us... I know this because those Spring-time allergies are making me one miserable woman this week! I'd really like to just curl up in a ball and cry because I feel that rotten. Allergy meds are not Erin-friendly, either. I don't care how many of them claim to be "non-drowsy," they still send me to Never Neverland. So, really, all I can do is suffer... and whine. There has been lots of whining.

Along with the whining and feeling sorry for myself comes a lot of guilt, though. I know that in the big scheme of things, I don't have a whole lot to complain about. In the wake of the shootings at Virginia Tech this week, I'm feeling very blessed and know that I should be counting those blessings and focusing on what's good around me... even the annoying pollen.

Thanks to the pollen and the horrible feeling in my head right now, we have some beautiful blossoms on the tree in our front yard. So, it's not all bad.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow Avery looks just like you in that first picture.