Sunday, December 24, 2006

What Christmas Looks Like at Our House

The tree and Damon and Avery's loot.


An ornament that Damon made at school this year.
Santa. My mom has had this painting for as long as I can remember... somehow I got custody of it. He's hanging beside our tree, and brings back lots of childhood Christmas memories for me.
The stockings were hung on the window sill with care. We improvised because we don't have a chimney/fireplace.
Some of the Holiday cards we've received from loved ones this Season. The other side of that doorway holds the rest of them.
The tree skirt that Mom made for us in 2001. At that time it only had three of our names on it. A couple of years later, she had to add Avery. It's one of my favorite Holiday "decorations."

2 comments:

meliss said...

How quickly you've turned it all around. Your house is a winter wonderland! It looks gorgeous all dressed up for the holidays! You tree and loot picture is GREAT! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I am hurt!!!!!
How come MY Christmas card didn't get in the picture!!!!????
LOL
ROFL
LKEWOUNETR
(Alright, I made that last one up)