Sunday, November 05, 2006

The First Step to a Better Dog

My dog... I mean, uhhhh, NICK'S dog... is pretty crazy.
We've had this crate for her since we got her over a year ago, but we never really TRIED to crate train her (stupid, very stupid). Well, today, I finally set up the crate, made a space for it in our dining room, filled it full of comfy blankies and her favorite toy, and shoved her in there.
I was fully prepared for hours of whining and barking... but instead, she just curled up and went to sleep. And I breathed a huge sigh of relief!!!
Here's to Lizzie's new home within our home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks cozy! I'm trying to convince my husband that it would be nice to set our dog crate back-up again for our dog. It's not going over well. I think one day I'll just find the crate and set it up myself anyway!