Thursday, October 12, 2006

To the Pumpkin Patch We Go!

I haven't posted this week, because truthfully, there's nothing exciting going on around these parts. We have just been settling back into our "routine" after our crazy weekend away from home.

Today, we have a bit of excitement, though. The kids and I are joining our playgroup friends for the afternoon at a local pumpkin patch! We've really been looking forward to this fun fall activity!

And, yes, I kept Damon home from school today so he could join us. I should probably have my hand slapped with a ruler for being such a "bad mom" and not sending him to school this morning. But, I decided that it was my right as his mother to make the management decision that a day at the pumpkin patch would be just as educational as a day at school. (Feel free to leave me a nasty comment about responsibility, etc. if you disagree!)

So, hopefully I will return later this afternoon with pics galore to share with our fans.

Tonight, I will be glued to my television, watching the next thrilling installment of my new favorite show, Grey's Anatomy. My children WILL be tucked into bed a good hour before the show starts, and I dare them to interrupt my one hour of indulgence this week. Double Dog Dare them.

No comments: