Friday, September 22, 2006

Good news (for a change)!!

I'm so excited, I just had to make TWO blog posts in one day!!!

I just got the call that Nick's sister is at the hospital getting ready to have her very first baby girl!

I've called every family member I can think of so that we can all shriek together... and now we're all just sitting around WAITING to hear that baby Hailey is here safe and sound!

Uncle Nick might even be able to go visit them this weekend... he's several hours closer to Missy and Donny right now, since he's out West for his training. So, he just might jet over there on Sunday if he has the day off to see his new niece! I'm soooooo jealous! Hopefully he'll think to take pics for me, though!!!

Good luck, Missy... I'm here thinking of you every second (and am sooooooo glad it's you and not me this time, kiddo! lololol)!!!! Can't wait to see Miss Hailey!

No comments: