Monday, May 15, 2006

Interview, Anyone?

Oh, thank goodness.. my buddy Trish posted this strange Interview thing on her blog, so now I actually have something to blog about today!

Basically, she posted about an interview, I commented on her post so she would "interview" me... and she posted the following questions for me on her blog, which I'm supposed to answer HERE, on my blog (confused yet??). And I'm supposed to keep the chain going by asking you to comment on this blog entry if you want to be interviewed by me! Got it?? So, leave me a comment if you're feeling up to it, and I'll try to come up with some thrilling questions for ya!

Okay, here goes... The 5 things Trish wants to know about me...

What is one thing that you have learned over the 6 years you have been a SAHM? Oh geez, I think I've learned A LOT since I've been home with the kids, but you want something, like, PROFOUND here?? lol Okay, okay, I've learned that being a SAHM is probably the hardest job I've ever had or ever WILL have. I think people who don't do it tend to romanticize what a "day at home with the babies" is like... I've learned that it ain't all roses, People! :) But would I trade a minute of it? No, probably not.

What is one thing that you would really like to learn how to do? So many things... I've always wanted to learn to play the piano, since I was a kid... but I don't have a piano and don't see me getting one any time soon, so... I'd also like to learn how to do all of that fancy coding to make my blog look "pretty" and "Erin-like!"

What is the most difficult desicion that you have ever had to make? To stay or to go.

Tell me about your first date with Nick, how was it and what was your impression of him. Date? What date?? lol Nick and I met one night when we were bar-hopping in town with a huge group of people... I thought he was cute, bought him a beer... we spent the whole night hanging out and "getting to know each other" *wink* I thought he was gorgeous and sexy and had that "bad boy" thing going for him that I liked, for some strange reason... I also thought he was way out of my league. But, here we are!

What is the best compliment that you have ever recieved? Every time someone tells me that Avery is my twin (which happens at least once a day), I take that as a huge compliment because I think she's perfectly adorable!

2 comments:

meliss said...

I thought he was gorgeous and sexy and had that "bad boy" thing going for him that I liked, for some strange reason... I also thought he was way out of my league. But, here we are!
awww... so sweet! You aren't a bad catch either! He's lucky to have you!

Oh, and Avery is your twin!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»