Monday, May 22, 2006

Another Interview, courtesy of Angie


1. What is one thing you’d change about your husband if you could? His job. No doubt about that one. I know he seems to love it, for some reason unknown to me... and while I respect him for being GREAT at what he does, it drives me bonkers that he's away from home (ie, me and the kids) as much as he is. If I could change one thing, I'd plop him right down in a nice 9-5, salaried job! :)

2. What one personality trait do you dislike about yourself? Probably that I'm too sensitive. I've never had a "thick skin" and the littlest negative thing that someone says to or about me, can really get under my skin. I try to follow the "who cares what other people think" advice, but I find that's much easier said than done.

3. What is one thing you’d never change about yourself–personality, body, etc? I'd never change my smile or laugh. When I was a kid in school, I got in trouble a lot for "laughing too much." I never really understood why that was a bad thing. As an adult, sometimes it's mistaken for being "loud and obnoxious," but it's me and I kinda like it! :)

4. What is your favorite scrapbook layout? (share a picture or describe it) Yikes, my favorite EVER?? (Angie, do you know how many layouts I HAVE?!?!? lol)....... Okay, I'm back from searching through books and books of layouts... I have lots of favorites, for different reasons... but here's ONE:















It's not a fabulous page, as far as scrapbooking goes (and this digital pic of it doesn't do it justice!), but it is one of my all-time favorite pics... the first one ever taken of Nick and me soon after we first met. I recently started making a scrapbook of "us." Which is a nice change after scrapping a zillion pics of our kids for the past 5.5 years. So, lots of the layouts in that book are "my favorites."

5. Where do you see yourself a year from now? I see myself working outside of the home again, and hopefully feeling that I have a life of some sort away from my children. Other than that, things will probably be pretty much the same! Oh, and I'd like to have improved housekeeping skills by then, too! :)

No comments: