Thursday, March 16, 2006

Two More Weeks!!

Two weeks from today, I will be packing my bags!!!

I'm heading to a weekend scrapbook retreat with a group of wonderful ladies that I chat with daily on the Internet... many of them I had the pleasure of meeting last fall at a scrapbook weekend... but there will be a few "new" faces there this time, and to say I'm so excited to meet them just doesn't even begin to describe it!

Plus, just getting away from home... from the kids, from the house, all responsibilities... just sounds HEAVENLY right now! Three full days of nothing but my favorite hobby---what could be better than that?? I'll get to stay up late and sleep in late, not being awakened by cries of "Mommy!!!" in the wee hours of the night or the early hours of morning! aaahhhhhhh!

I'm such a lucky girl to have a husband who supports these "mini-vacations" of mine. He'll be here, picking up the slack while I'm gone, and I'm eternally grateful for that sacrifice, too. I know that after three days away, I'll be excited to return home and see all of the smiling faces here... and hopefully I'll be refreshed and ready to "take them on" again! :)

Two more weeks! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: